Return & Warranty Policy
**Please have your Invoice or RMA Number ready for any Warranty inquiries****Warranty claims MUST be made through your original retailer. Please contact us ONLY if you bought the product directly from TDMi. If you purchased from another retailer/wholesaler, you MUST contact that retailer/wholesaler for warranty. Our Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only.**OEM Parts
Warranty Claims for BMW OEM parts will be honored at authorized BMW dealerships and repair shops. TDMi does not process any warranty claims for BMW OEM parts.
TDMi will process returns for refund for all eligible items (see below) if the item(s) is returned to TDMi within 30 days of when the merchandise was received by the customer. The item(s) must returned with the original box and packaging. The refund is subject to a 20% restocking fee (20% of the purchase price). You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from TDMi before shipping any item(s) to us.
Items NOT eligible for returns for refund include:
• Any item with a purchase price less than $20
• Any item that has been painted
• Any item that has been coded (parameters are loaded into the device by your car at power-up) to function with your particular vehicle (e.g., ECU, coded radios, control modules)
• Any item with a pyrotechnic component
• Any electrical item that has been opened and/or installed and/or has the seal(s) broken
• Any item that requires special ordering from United states or Taiwan ; if an item must be ordered from the United States or Taiwan, TDMi will obtain the customer’s consent to place the order.
Please call TDMi if you have any specific questions or concerns before ordering; we’ll be glad to help.
DAMAGED ITEMS OR MISSING ITEMS FROM ORDER TDMi must be notified BY TELEPHONE ONLY within 72 hours of delivery if a shipment arrives with a damaged item(s) or with an item(s) missing. Therefore, be sure to examine your order within 48 hours of delivery to verify that it is complete and undamaged. Please keep all of the packaging until your matter has been resolved. We will need clear pictures of the damaged item(s) and packaging before we can process any claim. In the case of a missing item(s), we will likely require photos of the packaging and what was received.
STANDARD WARRANTY EXCHANGE: OBTAIN AN RMA NUMBER
Overview of the Warranty Procedure:
• Trouble-shoot to determine what component is faulty
• Obtain an RMA Number from TDMi via phone or email (Support Center)
• Ship the faulty part to TDMi with the RMA Number on the package
• Receive replacement component from TDMi
We are glad to replace faulty items as part of a warranty claim if the item(s) is indeed defective and is covered under warranty. In the case of any discrepancies and disputes, the resolution of warranty claims is at the discretion of TDMi.
Proof of purchase from TDMi will be required so please keep a record of your invoice. If you don’t have your invoice number, we can search our database to assist you. We process warranty claims only for merchandise purchased directly from TDMi. If you purchased your item(s) from another retailer, please contact that retailer for assistance.
For online purchases, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from TDMi before shipping any item(s) to us. Please do NOT ship anything to TDMi without first obtaining an RMA number; all shipments without an RMA number will be returned to the sender.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS FOR REFUND (Does Not Apply to OEM Parts) TDMi will process exchanges and returns for refund if the item(s) are returned to TDMi within 30 days of when the merchandise was received by the customer. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from DDM Tuning before shipping any item(s) to us. Items being returned must be in new/unused/original condition, and--when applicable--must be returned with the original packaging. In addition to any costs/credits due to the difference in value of the items being exchanged, exchanges will be processed at a cost of $20 to cover the return shipping and administrative costs. Returns for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee (20% of the purchase price); the shipping cost will not be refunded. Under no circumstances will we accept a return for a part that has been primed or painted, even if we shipped you the wrong part(s). You must test-fit body parts before installation to verify fitment. Unpainted parts in original condition and packaging may be returned or exchanged. SHIPPING COSTS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCT AND WARRANTY EXCHANGES
• Product Exchanges: customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
• Domestic (within the United States) Warranty Exchanges--within 7 days: if the problem is reported within 7 days of when the customer received the item(s) in question, TDMi will provide a Return Shipping Label for shipping the item(s) from the customer to us, and we will cover the cost of shipping replacement item(s) to the customer.
• Domestic Warranty Exchanges--after 7 days: if the problem is reported after 7 days of when the customer received the item(s) in question, the customer is responsible for shipping the item(s) to TDMi, and we will cover the cost of shipping the replacement item(s) to the customer.
• International Warranty Exchanges: customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
For all Warranty Exchanges, if any returned item(s) proves to be functional, the customer will be responsible for the Shipping and Handling costs related to returning the funtional item(s) to the customer; additionally, if a Return Shipping Label was provided, $25 will be charged to cover the cost of that shipping.
All shipping for Exchanges will be ground shipping and the carrier will be chosen by TDMi; all costs associated with upgraded/expedited shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that all shipments sent to TDMi must be labeled with an RMA number (see above), which must be obtained from TDMi. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
• Physical Damage and Modifications: products that sustain physical damage are NOT covered under warranty; physical damage includes corrosion and damage sustained due to installation errors. Modifications to merchandise voids the warranty, this includes modifications made to wiring harnesses. Items that are damaged when shipped to us will not be covered under warranty but we will assist you with a shipping claim if you decide to file one with the carrier.
• Collateral Damage: collateral damage and all associated costs due to the failure of any item purchased through TDMi are not covered.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING COILOVERS Please keep original suspension set-up just in case you need to return your kit or part of your kit for warranty reasons. We do not offer advanced replacement coilovers for warranty reasons.
Submit a Ticket for Warranty Items: Please include the full name on the original order, your order number, a shipping address, and a description of your issue and what you believe needs to be replaced. You will receive a response letting you know if the return is authorized. Please do not ship the items back us without getting an authorization to do so.
Customers must submit an online ticket using the support system in order to activate their RMA number.